Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Killing two birds with one stone, maybe

I sit here contemplating exactly what I am going to write because quite honestly it has been a long while since I have sat and blogged about anything really, except over on FB and over there it was drivel because I was having a bad day and someone pissed me off.

I no longer have a MySpace, it was like lifting a little 400 pound elephant off my back deleting those accounts, yes plural. I will not go into everything that had and was going on in MySpaceland, but I am now better off without it. All my family has migrated to FB and most of the blogs over there since the mass exodus of people leaving looked like you were talking to yourself so it was better off to leave.

I sit right now waiting for my papers to printout at the library for my next class and I figure I will use this blog as a way to get my project for my one class out of the way, killing 2 birds with one stone. I get to write again and I get to work on my project, very cool.

I don't know though if this is the vehicle I want to use for my project in my one class. I have to figure out what I want to do about that project and go from there, but there is a lot of things that I can do with the project, and the more that I learn in the class the more I know that I can say in the project and not get looked at in a weird way.

No comments:

Post a Comment